The deadline for submitting abstracts for the Undergraduate Humanities Research Conference is March 21, 2023. To help students prepare their abstracts, Professor James Miller, co-director of the Humanities Research Center, will give a information session on Monday 20 March from 8-9pm (Zoom 6952900771).
In the information session you will learn
- advantages of participating in the conference
- advantages of presenting a paper at the conference
- the rules for which types of papers will be accepted and which will be rejected
- how the selection process works
- how to write a good title and a good abstract
All students who are considering participating in the conference are strongly encouraged to attend.