- Duke Recreation and Gym Facilities: https://recreation.duke.edu/memberships/ (scroll down to Spouses and Families section)
- Library Access: https://library.duke.edu/using/sponsoring-library-access (follow process for spouses and domestic partners)
- From the FuquaWorld home page, click Student Life from the top menu.
- In the grey box with information about FuquaConnect, click the link that says Invite your partner to FuquaConnect.
- On the next page, click Sponsor a Partner and follow the steps. This will initiate a few emails to your partner with instructions for setting up OneLink, which will create login credentials for your partner that can be used to login to FuquaConnect.
- Once your partner has access to FuquaConnect, they will be able to join clubs and browse events. However, they should play close attention to the specific event details, as many events on FuquaConnect may not be open to Fuqua partners.
There are a number of resources that we recommend to partners looking to volunteer or serve the Durham community:</p?
- Duke Office of Durham & Regional Affairs: Connecting Duke to the local community! One-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities are posted here.
- The Triangle Nonprofit & Volunteer Leadership Center: Aggregates many one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities across the Triangle.
- Duke University Hopsital: There are more than 30 volunteer programs through Duke University Hopsital with a wide variety of opportunities from working with cancer patients, to art therapy, to comforting patients, to assisting with educational programs and more!