Welcome to FuquaConnect: Login and set up your profile
- Visit https://fuquaconnect.duke.edu. Go ahead and add the link to your bookmarks bar now, while you’re at it!
- Click the blue Sign In button in the top right corner and login with your NetID and password.
- After logging in, click the circular icon with your initial at the top right of the screen. Click where it says Your Name and Account.
- You can upload a profile picture and review your profile information in your account settings. You can also review your Notification Settings on the Notifications tab. Pro-tip: we recommend allowing informational emails from Campus and Organizations (so you can receive important messages from clubs or departments) and keeping email notifications turned ON for event cancellations, event invitations, event ratings, and organization news articles.
Downloading the CORQ app
Want to browse and RSVP to events on the go? Download the CORQ app! The CORQ App is created by the developers of FuquaConnect and allows you to RSVP and add events directly to your calendar from your mobile device.
- Search for CORQ in the App Store or Google Play.
- Select FuquaConnect when prompted to select your campus.
- Click the red Sign in button at the top and login with your NetID and password.
- Now you can browse organizations and add events directly to your calendar on the go!
Resources for FuquaConnect
- Step-by-Step Guide: follow each step of this guide for instructions on the most important tasks you should complete the first time you login to FuquaConnect. It covers:
- Updating your organization’s profile picture
- Reviewing your organization’s roster and managing your Positions
- Updating and/or creating events for your organization
- Managing documents
- and more!
- NEW: Event Guide: Everything you need to know about creating events for your organization in FuquaConnect! An accessible version of the Event Guide is also available.
- NEW: Messaging Guide: Explains the difference between the Messaging and News tools in FuquaConnect, plus detailed step-by-step instructions for using each tool. BONUS: best practices on using an external tool like MailChimp for sending your club newsletter. An an accessible version of the Messaging Guide is also available.
COMING SOON: Managing your Roster and using the Forms tool.
NEED HELP? Review the resources or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from CampusLabs (creator of FuquaConnect)
CampusLabs has tons of great resources and help guides online to supplement this guide. You can view all available resources on the CampusLabs support site (always accessible by clicking Support at the very bottom of every page of FuquaConnect), but you may find these resources below the most helpful as you get started:
- Getting Started Video: 7 minute video with tips on navigating the FuquaConnect community, getting involved, viewing your account, and managing organizations.
- The difference between the “Explore View” and the “Manage View”: Described the 2 primary “views” of FuquaConnect – the one everyone sees when they login and the manage piece where you can create content in your organization
- Roster Walkthrough: Details the main features of the Roster tool in FuquaConnect
- Primary Contacts: Describes the role of the Primary Contact and how the “Contact” button works in FuquaConnect
- Changing Position Holders in your Organization: Instructions for changing which users are in certain Positions in your organization
- Inviting New Members: Outlines options for inviting new users to join your organization
- Creating new Positions in your Organization: Additional instructions for creating a new Position in your organization
- Creating a New Event:Instructions for creating a new event for your organization
- RSVP Settings: Additional information on RSVP options in FuquaConnect
- Tracking Event Attendance: Details options for tracking attendance manually within FuquaConnect
- Messaging:Options for messaging your organization’s roster
- Creating a Form: Steps to building and sharing a form in your organization
- Documents Overview: Guide to the Documents tool in FuquaConnect and instructions for uploading a new file
- News Walkthrough: Guide to the News tool in FuquaConnect and instructions for creating or deleting a News article
- Adding Photos to your Organization: Instructions for adding photos to your organization’s gallery