Resources for FuquaConnect
- FuquaConnect Deep Dive Training:
- Everything you need in one MONSTER video! This video overviews our FuquaConnect community, how to manage your User tools (like your profile picture and notification settings), and then reviews how to create and update content in your FuquaConnect page – like creating events, forms, news posts, and so much more.
- Club President Resource Guide:
- Everything a new club president or cabinet member needs to know about FuquaConnect. This guide covers: the FuquaConnect structure, updating your organization’s profile on FuquaConnect, managing your Roster and granting administrative privileges to users in your FuquaConnect page, sending messages, creating events, and more! For an accessible version of the Club Presidents Resource Guide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Guide:
- Everything you need to know about creating events for your organization in FuquaConnect! An accessible version of the Event Guide is also available.
- Messaging and News Guide:
- Explains the difference between the Messaging and News tools in FuquaConnect, plus detailed step-by-step instructions for using each tool. BONUS: best practices on using an external tool like MailChimp for sending your club newsletter. An an accessible version of the Messaging and News Guide is also available.
- NEED HELP? Review the resources or email email@example.com.
Managing your FuquaConnect profile and notification settings
- Visit https://fuquaconnect.duke.edu. Go ahead and add the link to your bookmarks bar now, while you’re at it!
- Click the blue Sign In button in the top right corner and login with your NetID and password.
- After logging in, click the circular icon with your initial at the top right of the screen. Click the pencil icon in the top right near your profile picture and name.
- On the Profile tab, you can upload a profile picture and review your profile information in your account settings.
- On the Privacy Settings tab, you can modify what information about you and your memberships is publicly available to other FuquaConnect users.
- In the Notification tab, you can manage when FuquaConnect sends you emails for various actions in the platform. Pro-tip: we recommend allowing informational emails from Campus and Organizations, otherwise you won’t receive ANY emails at all from FuquaConnect. As you scroll down, you can customize the instances when you will receive notifications from FuquaConnect – like when there are event cancellations or news articles posted.
FuquaConnect mobile app: CORQ
Want to browse and RSVP to events on the go? Download the CORQ app! The CORQ App is created by the developers of FuquaConnect and allows you to RSVP and add events directly to your calendar from your mobile device.
- Search for CORQ in the App Store or Google Play.
- Select FuquaConnect when prompted to select your campus.
- Click the red Sign in button at the top and login with your NetID and password.
- Now you can browse organizations and add events directly to your calendar on the go!
Resources from CampusLabs (creator of FuquaConnect)
CampusLabs has tons of great resources and help guides online to supplement this guide. You can view all available resources on the CampusLabs support site (always accessible by clicking Support at the very bottom of every page of FuquaConnect), but you may find these resources below the most helpful as you get started:
- Getting Started Video: 7 minute video with tips on navigating the FuquaConnect community, getting involved, viewing your account, and managing organizations.
- The difference between the “Explore View” and the “Manage View”: Described the 2 primary “views” of FuquaConnect – the one everyone sees when they login and the manage piece where you can create content in your organization
- Roster Walkthrough: Details the main features of the Roster tool in FuquaConnect
- Primary Contacts: Describes the role of the Primary Contact and how the “Contact” button works in FuquaConnect
- Changing Position Holders in your Organization: Instructions for changing which users are in certain Positions in your organization
- Inviting New Members: Outlines options for inviting new users to join your organization
- Creating new Positions in your Organization: Additional instructions for creating a new Position in your organization
- Creating a New Event: Instructions for creating a new event for your organization
- RSVP Settings: Additional information on RSVP options in FuquaConnect
- Tracking Event Attendance: Detailed options for tracking attendance manually, with a URL, QR Code, etc. within FuquaConnect
- Messaging: Options for messaging your organization’s roster
- Creating a Form: Steps to building and sharing a form in your organization
- Documents Overview: Guide to the Documents tool in FuquaConnect and instructions for uploading a new file
- News Walkthrough: Guide to the News tool in FuquaConnect and instructions for creating or deleting a News article
- Adding Photos to your Organization: Instructions for adding photos to your organization’s gallery