CASE i3 offers several roles for current Fuqua MBA students:
CASE i3 Fellows are a critical part of CASE i3’s research, education and operations. CASE i3 Fellows exemplify and advance the culture that underlies Fuqua’s dedication to creating leaders of consequence: leaders able to work collaboratively, to apply a global perspective, and to engage skillfully to positively impact colleagues, clients, and communities. CASE i3 Fellows are selected second year MBA students who complete coursework in ESG and impact investing, support CASE i3’s research and operations, and serve in a project leadership role in one of our programs. They have diverse backgrounds, ranging from former investment banker associates to nonprofit program managers, foundation staff, and management consultants. On average they have 5-7 years of work experience and all have a keen interest in the developing field of investing for impact. Learn more about our current CASE i3 Fellows here.
CASE i3 Associates are other Fuqua MBAs, often first year students, who engage with our programming through the CASE i3 Consulting Program working with an outside client organization on a semester-long team project, CASE i3 Apprenticeships completing a part-time internship with an outside impact investing firm, serving on the Fuqua Sustainable Impact Student Investment Fund managing a public equities portfolio, or on other projects for CASE i3.
CASE i3 Fellows and Associate roles provide both deep and broad educational opportunities for Fuqua students:
- Learn collaboratively through CASE i3’s workshops, speaker series, brownbag lunches, and alumni chats.
- Provide trusted guidance and insights that advance the field through client consulting
- Innovate new approaches for impact investing education and cross-curricular integration
- Offer unique leadership opportunities that support the deep interests of students interested in impact investing careers
- Connect current students with CASE i3 alumni
- Get real-life experience solving impact finance challenges, including managing a public portfolio.
- Engage the broad Fuqua student body to represent the growing field of ESG and impact investing.
For more information about the application process and requirements for our Fellows, please download this flier.
If you are a new first year student and are interested in exploring impact investing, you should attend the Fall CASE i3 information session, posted in FuquaConnect. CASE i3 Associate applications are only accepted in Fall 1, directly following the information session. CASE i3 Fellowship applications are accepted in the Spring, and are generally reserved for students who already served as CASE i3 Associates.
For more information about student roles at CASE i3, please contact the student co-chairs of this year’s fellowship group:
Meg Rudy, MBA Candidate ’22, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Sain, MBA Candidate ’22, email@example.com