Here are 10 great ways to be in touch with us:
1. ATTEND OUR EVENTS: See our upcoming events page for updates
2. VISIT OUR CAMPUS: View driving directions, parking instructions, and a campus map for Duke’s Fuqua School of Business. Our address for your GPS is 100 Fuqua Drive, in Durham, NC.
3. TALK TO OUR STUDENTS: If you are a prospective or admitted student, this should be your first step. Please contact:
Andy Chenlo, MBA Candidate ’20, email@example.com
Juliana Collamer, MBA Candidate ’20, firstname.lastname@example.org
They are our CASE i3 student co-chairs, and are great resources on all things CASE i3.
4. SEND US EMAIL OR A LETTER: Email us at email@example.com. Our mailing address is: The CASE i3 Initiative on Impact Investing, Fuqua School of Business, 100 Fuqua Drive, PO Box 90120, Durham, NC 27708
6. JOIN OUR RESEARCH GROUP ON LINKED IN. Over 520 members, academic and professionals alike, share research updates and questions on all things impact investing through The CASE Impact Investing Research Group on Linked In.
7. GET FUNDRAISING UPDATES FROM CASE SMART IMPACT CAPITAL. Are you raising impact investment capital? Are you making direct investments in people that are making change? Don’t go it alone. Use our crowdsourced CASE Smart Impact Capital online training toolkit to make fundraising easier. Over 30 accelerators, networks, and universities are using it in their programs to give their entrepreneurs a boost. Join our mailing list or subscribe today at: www.casesmartimpact.com
8. FOLLOW OUR PARTNERS ON TWITTER: Follow our CASE i3 Network list for a great, diverse impact investing feed.
9. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR (MORE OR LESS) WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: Click to subscribe by email to On Impact, our impact digest. Get the latest news in impact investing direct to your box every week or so!
10. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CASE NEWSLETTERS: Click to subscribe to the CASE newsletters, which are customized across our key programs, on a no more than monthly basis.