CASE i3 operates programs for corporate, investment, government NGO and other practitioner partners on a broad variety of topics related to impact investing, philanthropy, leadership in the social sector, social entrepreneurship, and using finance as a tool for change.
We have three models for executive education:
1) Custom live programs are designed by us with corporate, philanthropic, government, or nonprofit partners to deliver the topics, skills, and experiences that would be the most effective for your group. These can be done anywhere around the world, virtually, or once the pandemic restrictions are lifted your group can come to our campus in Durham, NC to enjoy a “retreat”-like setting to explore and learn. They can be any length and level, (ranging, for example, from a 3-hour workshop in NY we bring to you, to an 8-day multi-city tour of top firms). Costs vary with the design of the programs and again we can customize offerings to fit your needs. If you are interested in working to co-design a custom program for you and your team, please contact us.
2) Open enrollment live or virtual programs We operate open enrollment programs, as short courses offered at a specific time and place open to anyone who wishes to enroll. These also could be offered as part of your larger event or conference, or in Durham, NC. If you are interested in adding an open enrollment program to your next event, or adding your name to our newsletter list for announcements about future programs, please contact us. See our Getting Gender Smart program for an example.
3) Online self-paced programs. We currently operate two continuously running online learning courses for practitioners: CASE Smart Impact Capital, focused on fundraising for impact investment, and Impact Measurement and Management for the SDGs, focused on impact management for enterprises and investors. Visit the links to learn more.
World-Class Instructors and Program Design
All of our programs are led by Duke faculty and we engage with other field-leading experts to create world-class learning experiences for all participants. Some examples of the content areas we can cover include:
- How to get and use impact capital (for entrepreneurs)
- How to design an investment portfolio for maximum impact (for wealth managers and financial advisors)
- How to turn your investment and philanthropy into a total portfolio strategy (for philanthropists and families)
- Developing high-impact philanthropic investment strategies (for high net worth individuals and families)
- Mastering the toolkit for impact investing (for impact investing practitioners)
- Measuring and Managing Impact (for entrepreneurs, fund managers or impact portfolio managers)
- How to invest in social enterprises for maximum impact (for individual or fund mangers wanting to master direct investing)
If you are interested in working to co-design a custom program for you, your team or your network, or want to join our mailing list for future updates, please contact us.