Dear MEM Students,
Last week your onboarding segment introduced you to some of the services you can expect at Duke Engineering, specifically through the Graduate Student Programs and Services (GSPS) teams. For week 4 of your Duke Engineering Master’s Programs onboarding, we have three short video clips that explain how students can access these services. From professional development workshops to individual coaching, on-demand videos and personalized support, the GSPS teams look forward to working with you!
Graduate Student Programs and Service Teams – How to Access:
Onboarding Video 4.1: How to Access Career Services and Professional Development
Onboarding Video 4.2: How to Access Graduate Communications and Intercultural Programs
Onboarding Video 4.3: How to Access Student Engagement and Support
- Watch for a new installment of onboarding materials delivered to your inbox each Monday!
- The first day of classes for Pratt master’s students will be Monday, August 17.
- In addition to these onboarding emails, we will be hosting a number of Pratt Orientation sessions for new students. Most events are scheduled to take place during the week of August 10; a complete list of sessions will be communicated in the coming weeks. All sessions will be delivered virtually in order to accommodate those who will be remote this fall or who will not arrive on campus before this time.
- The Virtual Summer Workshop Series continues! Click HERE for a list of upcoming sessions and registration links. Any questions about the series can be directed to Dr. Michelle M. Campbell at email@example.com.
- Log-in and bookmark your MEM Student Website. Everything you need to know about MEM in one place! https://sites.duke.edu/mgmt/. Log-in at the top with your Duke NetID & Password.
The official Facebook group for Duke MEM Students 2020-2021 is open. Join here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the returning MEMers, ask questions, stay updated on PDC events, and socials.
Feel free to reach out to Graduate Student Programs and Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. We are here to support you!
Pratt Master’s Student Services
Pratt School of Engineering, Duke University