Student Transfer Requests (All Programs)

Currently enrolled Duke Masters students may apply to transfer between the Pratt School of Engineering and Duke’s Graduate School. Please review the information below carefully.

If you have credits to transfer from one program to another, including credits earned in your Duke BSE to the 4+1 program, use the form below.

  • Pratt Credit Transfer Form – use to request that credit earned in a prior Duke Engineering program transfer to your new Duke Engineering program after the transfer process is complete.