The Divinity Library will open again for onsite reservations in January.
Duke faculty, staff, and students may still request books for Library Take-out through the online catalog. During the month of December, all books requested for pickup at the Divinity Library will be available curbside, at Telcom Circle, behind the downstairs entrance to the Divinity School’s Westbrook Building. (This is where you picked up your cloth face masks at the beginning of the Fall 2020 Semester!) You may also return books at Telcom Circle during Library Take-out hours (look for the book cart).
Important Dates and Data:
- Divinity Library Take-out will be available December 1-17 (Tues., Weds., and Thurs. only, from 11am to 3pm)
- When your requested book(s) are available, you will receive an email with additional instructions about picking them up at Telcom Circle.
- Driving directions to Telcom Circle (Google Maps)
- December 8: Last day to request a book from any other Duke Library (LSC, Perkins, Lilly, etc.) — requests made after this date will be processed in January.
- December 11: Last day to make a scanning request through the library catalog — requests made after this date will be processed in January.
- December 16: Last day to request a book from the Divinity Library for pickup at Divinity — requests made after this date will be processed in January.
- December 17: Last day to pick up books at Divinity — requests made after this date will be processed in January.
Read more about the main university libraries’ plans for December, including hours and services.