Dear Undergraduate Patrons,
By now you have all received communication from Duke about the stay-in-place order in effect March 14 to March 21. Although the Divinity Library will be open this week for graduate students, staff, and faculty, these measures unfortunately mean that undergraduates will not have access to Duke Libraries, including the Divinity Library, until restrictions are lifted.
Here are some quick notes about how you will be able to access Divinity Library resources during this period:
- Scanning Requests ⊕ Available
- Place these requests through the online library catalog using the green “Request” button
- Ask a Librarian ⊕ Available
- Email us with the form linked above, or you can call us with questions: 919-660-3450, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Seat Reservations ⊗ Not Available
- Divinity Building Access ⊗ Not Available
- Divinity lockers ⊗ Not Available
- Library Take-out ⊗ Not Available
- You may still request Divinity books through the online library catalog, but you will not be able to make a library take-out appointment or use a Divinity locker until March 22.
The Divinity Library will remain open this week for graduate students, staff, and faculty. We look forward to welcoming undergraduate students back into our spaces after these restrictions have lifted.
Stay safe and stay well,
The Divinity Library Staff