The Biology_EA IT Service Desk was created to give users access to a live support technician for resolution of emergency issues, answers to quick questions, to request and check out loaner equipment, or request poster printing services.
- Duke Systems Status: For information on Duke IT systems status click here.
- Please use our ticketing system – We request that everyone use our ticketing system because requests emailed directly to service desk staff may be delayed or lost.
Contact us by:
- Emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filling out our online webform: Request help from Biology/EA IT
- Visit the Service Desk in BioSci 150 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Doing any one of the above will ensure a much faster response and guarantee your request is not lost.
Classroom Audio/Video Support Services:
Classroom Support is responsible for providing assistance to the classrooms in Biological Sciences and the French Family Science Center.
Contact Classroom Support:
Location: BioSci Room 068 (see Kei George)