The Biology_EA IT Service Desk was created to give users access to a live support technician for resolution of emergency issues, answers to technical questions, and to request and check out loaner equipment.
- Duke Systems Status: For information on Duke IT systems status click here.
- Please use our ticketing system – We request that everyone use our ticketing system because requests emailed directly to service desk staff may be delayed or lost.
Contact us by:
- Emailing us: email@example.com
- Filling out our online webform: Request help from Biology/EA IT
- Visit the Service Desk in BioSci 150 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Doing any one of the above will ensure a much faster response and guarantee your request is not lost.
Classroom Audio/Video Support Services:
Classroom Support is responsible for providing assistance to the classrooms in Biological Sciences and the French Family Science Center.
Contact Classroom Support:
Location: BioSci Room 068 (see Kei George)
|To learn more about||Document|
|Data storage related services||Storage|
|Printing related services||Printing|
|Networking and VPN services||Networking|
|Web hosting related services||Web|
|VM hosting related services||Virtual Server Hosting|
|Connecting to Dukeblue wireless network||Connecting to Dukeblue|
|Setting up Office 365 Mail account for Microsoft Outlook 2016 on your Mac||Microsoft Outlook 2016 Setup Instructions|
|Requesting access to a Lab or group in Dropbox||Request Access to Dropbox|