These links can help you find answers to common issues:
- Register Your Device for Use on Duke Wireless
- Email Accounts
- Accessing the F or S drive from Windows
- Accessing the F or S drive from Mac OS X
- Connect to the Duke Network from Off-Campus Using the Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- OIT Site-License Software
- Off-Campus Access to E-Resources
- Mailing Lists
If you need support for urgent and non-urgent issues, please contact us.
If you are experiencing an urgent issue, please contact us.
- For urgent computing problems, call the Help Desk at: (919) 660-3492. An urgent problem might be a non-functional computer or a continuous blue screen.
- For urgent classroom media problems, call the Media Hotline at (919) 660-3418. An urgent problem might be not having audio, or a projector that won’t turn on or off.
If you are experiencing a non-urgent issue, please contact the appropriate area.
- Computing issues, email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom, video, and event A/V support, email the Media Center at email@example.com
- Sakai, VoiceThread, Warpwire, and other instructional support issues, email Academic Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org