The Divinity School Information Technology (IT) Office offers computing, instructional technology, and media support for members of the Divinity School community.
If you are experiencing an urgent issue, please contact the appropriate area.
- For urgent computing problems, call the Help Desk at: (919) 660-3492. An urgent problem might be a non-functional computer or a continuous blue screen.
- For urgent classroom media problems, call the Media Hotline at (919) 660-3418. An urgent problem might be not having audio, or a projector that won’t turn on or off.
If you are experiencing a non-urgent issue, please contact the appropriate area.
- Computing issues, email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom, video, and event A/V support, email the Media Center at email@example.com
- Sakai, VoiceThread, Warpwire, and other instructional support issues, email Academic Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org