To access Divinity School computing resources from outside of Duke’s network, you must connect to Duke’s network using Virtual Private Network (VPN) software. Duke uses the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. If you do not already have the Cisco AnyConnect software installed, instructions for installing it can be found here.
- After you have established a secure connection to our network, open Windows Explorer (the yellow folder on the task bar).
- Right click on This PC on the left and select map network drive.
- For the F drive, select F: out of the drive letters at the top. If connecting to the S drive, choose S:
- For the F: drive, in folder, enter \\file.divinity.duke.edu\divinity\users\User’s NetID
*Replace User’s NetID in the previous line with your own NetID
Uncheck the reconnect at sign-in box
Put a check mark in Connect using different credentials and click finish
- If connecting to the S: drive, enter \\file.divinity.duke.edu\divinity\share in the Folder: field.
- Uncheck the reconnect at sign-in box
- Put a check mark in Connect using different credentials and click finish
- Enter your ID in the form of win\User’s NetID
*Replace User’s NetID with your own NetID
- Click OK