SAVE THE DATE
May 5 – 7, 2017
K-12 educators, and informal education leaders.
For more information, visit sites.duke.edu/construct3d
- Experiences using 3D printing alone or with other types of digital fabrication in K-12, higher education, or informal settings.
- Original research using 3D printing to enhance learning outcomes.
- New methods for 3D printing and digital fabrication tested in educational contexts or used to support academic research.
- Theoretical or educational concerns relating to 3D printing and digital fabrication.
- Innovative ideas in research and education regarding 3D printing and digital fabrication.