Our Team

President

Swathi Ramprasad
Class of 2021
I work on institutionalizing policies and programs that support service on campus and creating collaborations with Duke departments, student service organizations, and offices.

Executive Vide President  

Eric Little
Class of 2021
 I work with the President to institutionalize policies and programs that support service on campus.  

Head of Outreach

Cornelia Fraser
Class of 2021
 I help form relationships with partners across campus who are interested in creating a culture of sustainable service at Duke. This year, my main project is facilitating the transportation program to help get students into the community. Reach out to with any questions!

Co-VP of Civic Engagement

Tessa Delgo

Class of 2023

I facilitate collaboration between various campus groups, student organizations, and community nonprofits to foster a culture of intentional service and civic engagement at Duke.

Co-VP of Civic Engagement

Steven Powell

Class of 2023

VP of Communications

Dea Muca
Class of 2023

I strive to develop sustainable communication channels between the dPS Executive Board, the Duke student body and Duke administration. I help student organizations both advocate for their community-focused events and create a culture of service at Duke through efficient, impactful communication strategies including the weekly dPS blasts to the undergraduate student body. Feel free to contact me whenever!

Co-VP of Student Organizations

Anjali Gupta
Class of 2022

I work with all student service groups, maintaining channels of communication with groups and developing opportunities for inter-group dialogue and collaboration. I help foster communication between service groups and organize campus wide events with coalitions of student service organizations.

Co-VP of Student Organizations

Elizabeth Zhang
Class of 2022

VP of Finance

Fayfay Ning
Class of 2023

I help student service groups access funding through dPS grants and SOFC, as well as administer our internal budget and transportation fund!