Position: Durham Operations and Customer Success Coordinator
Greenlight Ready is recruiting team members for Spring 2021 to work part-time or full-time (preferred) on their team. This will be a remote position with some responsibilities including (but not limited to) onboarding businesses to the Greenlight system, meeting with potential/current customers, managing data for the Greenlight app, addressing HelpScout and daily customer inquiries, keeping track of customer database changes, and improving Greenlight relations with potential/current customers. This position will also surface feedback and learnings from current and potential users to design and implement improvements in the program.
We also want to highlight that joining our startup means gaining the opportunity to actively participate and engage as a critical stakeholder and member of our Greenlight Ready team. You will not only be responsible for the listed activities above but will have the chance to provide creative input on our product/services, redesign company processes, and become an innovator as you help tackle some of our society’s most pressing problems. You will also gain exposure and experience navigating public and private partnerships as we work closely with Duke University, city and county officials, and state officials.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Rapidly assess social and health infrastructure in regions where Greenlight is being implemented. Map institutional and grassroots stakeholders involved in the delivery of health and social services
- Developing content to help guide customers through different situations that might arise
- Gathering consistent feedback from customers
- Help doing outreach to bring more businesses onto the Greenlight platform
- Build relationships and partnerships with local leaders
- Seeking/have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work regular business hours (i.e. 8 am – 5 pm EST)
- Speaks multiple languages (i.e. Spanish)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple communication channels
- Experience working with customers/customer satisfaction
- Experience with digital design
- Demonstrated ability to manage data/detailed lines of work
- Organized, task-orientated, and self-driven
- A strong communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite tools
Greenlight Ready is a start-up founded as a way to build on the success of Duke Health and Duke University’s fall COVID mitigation plans and bring those learnings and technology to local schools and businesses. The company is overseeing and expanding two lines of work: a small/local business-orientated branch and a more education-orientated one. We have brought together infectious diseases specialists and educators to design policies that reduce onsite transmission, a technology to track symptom onset, and community resources to help individuals impacted by the virus.
- Expected to be around $15-$25 per hour
- Gain experience working for an impactful startup with a driven and growing team
End of January – end of May
Expected to work around 8 am – 5 pm EST Monday through Friday
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume to apply for this position by January 22nd @11:59 pm EST. Please also forward any questions or concerns to this email address.
Additionally, we will be asking applicants to complete a small project to showcase your creativity, knowledge, and communication skills. The project will involve creating an informational brochure for the general public about COVID-19 vaccines. We will provide you with resources to guide your content. We are not looking for complete accuracy (that’s why we have physicians on the team!)—what we would like to see is your knowledge base on topics relevant to our work and the ability to produce engaging, creative material that is accessible to the lay audience. We will provide you with more information upon receipt of your cover letter and resume