Social Media Marketing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern. The intern would be responsible for creating marketing content for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter. Posts would be scheduled ahead of time so that they’re consistently run. Must be creative, organized, and have a passion for social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Video Production/Editing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Video Production/Editing Intern. Allergood will produce short training videos to education restaurant staff on food allergens and safe food handling practices. Using the video production studio at the Bryant Center, the hired intern will help film the videos and then edit the videos so they are usable for training restaurant staff. Short quiz questions will follow each video to ensure that staff has understood the concepts shared in the video. Experience with video production and editing of videos is a must. There is urgency to this project, so we are looking to hire someone ASAP! This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Content Creation Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Content Creation Intern. Intern will be responsible for writing blog posts and collaborating with the Social Media Intern and the Founder to create social media marketing materials for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter that will be scheduled ahead of time and consistently run. Must be creative, organized and love design and social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
This position is:
Students string together Instagram, Venmo, and personal connections to launch their business without the right resources. Dime is the marketplace solution for Gen Z and student businesses to thrive. Our vision is to create a community and ecosystem to propel the creator economy. We successfully launched at Duke University and have ambassadors represented at USC, Emory, and UChicago. We currently have about 20 clients on our platform, and we are a rapidly expanding startup!
Accounting and Financial Specialist Role:
Dime is currently hiring a graduate Accounting and Financial Specialist who will be working with us for the Fall 2022 Semester, and who can join us for future semesters conditional on superior performance.
– Analyze Dime’s financial information and keep accurate records of all of the company’s outgoing and incoming payments
– Ensure the company’s financial statements are up-to-date and accurate
– Handle any bookkeeping in an organized and structured manner
– Communicate with clients to ensure payments are received on time
– Present a financial report to the Dime executive board at the end of the semester
– Be a motivated person who would like to work closely with members of the Dime team to make an impact on the Gen Z startup community!
– Be detail-oriented, organized, and an effective communicator
– Have prior experience with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
– Have at least 1 year of prior finance and accounting experience
– Have strong time-management skills and be able to dedicate up to 5 hours to Dime weekly
Check us out:
Sports Agency Intern
Generation Sports Group
This position is:
Looking for help on various projects relating to the sports agent industry that includes data entry, graphic design, creating recruiting brochures, among other things. This position would require a handful of hours a week and the work could be done when your schedule permits. I envision the position continuing through the end of the calendar year with the potential for it to continue into the new year. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Role/Position for which you are hiring:
Which of the following best describes you:
Employer seeking an intern
This position is:
Please copy and paste your full job description below. Be sure to include information about deadl…
Please check out our program here:
We would like someone with a healthcare background or interest in health & wellness. Need help with content build, blogs and even marketing to support our chatbot program. As a small start-up, we need help in many areas to run the business.
Hours are flexible and require less than 5 hours/week.
This entry-level role will be responsible for supporting the JUSTLY team and has substantial job growth opportunities in a start-up work environment that is extremely fast paced and requires an individual with ambition, organizational skills, and an eagerness to develop their professional skills in digital marketing and communications.
- Social media content planning and community engagement for JUSTLY, its customers, Ideanomics corporate, partners, etc.
- Manage marketing communications and social media content calendar
- Capable of running and assessing analytics and responding with recommendations and optimizations
- Support marketing content creation on an as-needed basis – advertising, social media, website, email campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing team to support internal and external business stakeholders
- Conduct research on customer markets, competitors, and relevant news items
- Operational support of data entry and management across Justly platforms
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending industry webinars and reviewing publications
- Experience using social media platforms for marketing products and/or services, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter is autonomous and demonstrates a curious mind-set, a drive to succeed, and a high level of motivation
- Knowledge of all Business applications, such as, but not limited to: MS word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as understanding CRM’s.
JUSTLY is in financial services as an impact broker dealer for institutional, accredited, and retail investors who are interested in curated, vetted, investment opportunities with strong-growth potential that have passed our screening process to meet our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) standards. The businesses in our eco-system that are looking to raise money can be minority-owned, women-owned or have a focus on sustainability, just to name a few of the categories we represent. JUSTLY is registered with FINRA and, to maintain financial integrity, our investors and issuers are put through an enhanced due diligence process, including AML/ KYC review.
Email AInalsingh@investjustly.com to apply
Enterprise SaaS Ai platform for doctors automates this manual processes with an easy and intuitive platform that significantly reduces costs,
optimizes staff’s time, and generates ai-based decision support insights resulting in improved patient care.
What We Look For:
Looking for determined, hungry candidates excited about developing a cutting edge product for doctors.
How to Apply:
You can apply by emailing the the founder, Josh Offit, at email@example.com.
1) Your CV
2) 2-3 lines about what motivates you and why you want to be part of our new venture.
We at Steeped love tea and technology. Since we launched in 2020 we have gained thousands of users for our tea brewing companion app(on iOS and Android). As we are starting to expand into more fields in the tea industry we are searching for marketing interns. We are starting to hire from July 2022. Requirements are as follows: You are studying marketing or have had previous experiences in the field, consider yourself creative and especially like tea! 🙂 You can apply on this email: tristan@steeped
# What we’re looking for
Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification (MRV) in carbon markets are the collection of processes and tools used for characterizing project performance in terms of societal and environmental benefits, such as biodiversity or carbon storage. They form the foundation by which carbon markets operate. Our approach is to use the latest remote sensing technology and machine learning techniques to provide carbon estimates Biosorra is looking for an experienced engineering leader to define and develop MRV product tool. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of setting and delivering on goals for cutting-edge machine learning and data products. We’re looking for someone that finds joy in joining Biosorra for the XPRIZE win. Someone who pushes forward initiatives by asking great questions, cutting through ambiguity, and organizing to win. We look for people who are relentlessly detail-oriented, methodical in their approach to understanding trade-offs, place the highest emphasis on building, and building quickly.
– Improve our existing website that has been created at Wix
– Integrate the payment method for online orders on the website
– Build a database platform based on the Kenya map information about soil types and crop types (we have all data hardcore and in googledocs for now)
– Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
# About Us
BIOSORRA exists to support smallholder farmers. We take crop waste and transform it into biochar, a soil improver that can increase crop yield by up to 150% and improve food security in farming communities in Kenya.
It comes with several awards wins, including XPRIZE (Elon Musk foundation), top 10/100.000 teams from Hultprize United Nations, Wharton Africa Business Forum 2021 semifinalist, and Wazo Challenge Kenya finalist.
– Join the biggest competition to tackle climate change (XPRIZE – Elon Musk foundation)
– Be part of an early-stage disruptive sustainable startup
# How to Apply
– Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Include the role’s title in your subject line
– Please share with us where is the source you saw this post
– Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done