Intern at a fast-growing food startup!
What is MysteryMeals?
MysteryMeals is a fun way to explore new dishes and restaurants in your area with the click of a button. We’re building an app. to eliminate the indecision in deciding on where to eat and the search costs involved in finding a new venue. Currently we’ve amassed a waitlist of 130+ and $700+ in sales from beta users with a low-tech prototype, and caught the eye of some sharks in the process.
Who are we looking for?
A marketing intern – someone with an eye for design to lead Mystery Meals’ marketing campaign. This includes producing content for our Instagram as well as expanding to other platforms such as Facebook and TikTok.
What traits should you have for this role?
- Radical transparency
- A growth mentality – nobody knows everything, it is what you do when you don’t know something that matters more
- Independent thinker
- Ownership over problems – we are the antithesis of a bureaucracy
- Team player – We>I, always
- Strategical thinker
- Highly flexible
- Stellar communicator
- Good organizational habits
- Experience with graphic design not required but preferred
How should I reach out if interested in learning more?
Email me (Denna Huang) at email@example.com , or text me at 919.360.3553