Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should become an intern with us.
An internship at Ticketmaster is anything but ordinary. The pace is fast, the atmosphere is fun, and we’ll push and challenge you to learn and grow beyond anything you’d expect. It’s truly is a unique and rewarding environment. While intern projects vary, you’ll support work that’s meaningful and has real-world impact from day one for an industry leading brand with global recognition. Our summer internships are typically a 12-week experience focused on both functional and professional growth, including executive lead weekly learning sessions, individual peer mentoring, an exclusive industry summit, intern Hackathon, and more special events.
Live Nation Entertainment is looking for a hard-working and well rounded student to become a Product Management Intern. You will learn the inner workings of an organization that has a critical mission to make the fan experience better. This role will be responsible for key areas and execution within the Fan Experience
product family. This includes the ideation and day-to-day oversight and insights of how fans experience our app and web experiences. The role necessitates a leader with a strong bias for action, deep intellectual curiosity, desire to quickly test and learn and unflappable positivity and tenacity. This position would include significant interaction with our development teams, design and UX team, and many vertical product teams.
- Contribute to the strategy, vision, prioritization and execution of product features and tests relating to our Ticketmaster Fan Experience across desktop and mobile web
- Work cross functionally to define product requirements, Key Performance Idicators, use cases, specifications, and user flows
- Clearly articulate product concepts to other product teams, engineering, executive, UX/UI, legal, finance, client, and customer service teams alike
- Jump into the data surrounding the fan experience to look for product optimizations and broader market opportunities
- The ideal candidate will be a Sophomore or Junior completing a BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills with the ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Work effectively with in-house and offshore development resources and many vertical product owners across the company
- Solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal guidance or unclear requirements
- Passion for live events essential, understanding of the ticketing or live event industry a plus
Here is the link to the Ticketmaster Product Management Internship (Summer 2019): https://jobs.ticketmaster.com/ShowJob/Id/1949952/Intern