Our Quality Assurance team is hiring for an intern for Summer 2019! The internship will run 10 weeks starting in early June, be based out of our New York office and pay $20/hr.
If you are passionate about our mission and would like to impact the broader scope of the industry – using a grass-roots effort to drive collaboration and change in a stagnant and inefficient marketplace – Remedy is a unique opportunity for you.
Do you have any of the following:
- Interest in a career in the healthcare field
- An ability to independently find solutions to a problem; organizational skills to breakdown a complex issue into a manageable action plan
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong listening skills to gather requirements and understand the technical and non-technical barriers to project completion
- An interest in learning about healthcare data and technology and how it’s applied in a professional setting
- Expected graduation date in 2020
Remedy Partners is an innovative healthcare services and technology company specializing in “bundled payment” programs. Bundled payments are an innovative new payment model that includes financial and performance accountability in episodes of care. Episode payment programs represent an important advance in the organization and financing of health care services in both the public and private sectors.
The company’s mission is to dramatically improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery by developing and managing episodic payment programs in partnership with leading healthcare organizations.
We take our role seriously and constantly remind each other that every patient in Remedy’s program is someone’s mother, brother, father, sister, friend or other relative. Empathy for the challenges patients face after a hospitalization keeps us focused on the important role we can play.