SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (PART-TIME)
Our team at MoyoMedical Technologies is on a mission to empower women to take control of their own health. Our trailblazing biotechnology startup is changing the way we access healthcare by working to develop a preeclampsia diagnostic that is affordable and can be used at home. Join us on our mission to help change the healthcare by leveraging the power of technology.
Location: Durham/ Chapel Hill, North Carolina
MoyoMedical Core Values:
Health Equity | People First | Quality Work | Motivation | Inquisitive | Engaging | Creativity | Goal-Oriented | Passion-Driven
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
● Support content development for our website and social media platforms
● Contribute to company traction by keeping the community updated on our accomplishments
● Increase company brand awareness and positive messaging for women’s health
● Work directly with the foundational team
● Help MoyoMedical empower more women by identifying their needs and spreading awareness about the company
● Responsibilities may expand based on your unique strengths and interests
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
● Students applying for internship should be enrolled in a university/college
● Digital native with a mastery of social media: apps, settings, trends, etc.
● Creative, energetic, and eager to tackle new projects
● Experience with SquareSpace/website design, or eagerness to learn
● Self-starter attitude that proactively proposes solutions and ideas
● Excellent and timely communication skills (email, phone, social media, in-person, etc.)
● Detail oriented
Unpaid – Part-time summer internship
Why Intern With MoyoMedical Technologies
● Social Influence: Keep the community engaged with women’s health and health equity.
● Flexibility: Flexible work schedule and work space. Opportunity to build expertise or take on new projects based on interest.
● Startup Life: Dynamic, new, and impactful.
Apply online by emailing your resume and cover letter to Happy Ghosh at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Social Media Intern Application”.