Product Catalog Internship
Full time // Durham, NC
CureMint was founded with a purpose to help the lives of all we touch. We are the leading dental procurement software helping dental organizations scale across North America. Founded in 2017, CureMint’s purpose is to bring relief to the dental industry’s extremely fragmented and painful procurement process.
Our core competency is in building delightful technical solutions to make our end users’ jobs easier and more productive. By providing an intuitive ordering experience, increased spend visibility, and holistic office management, CureMint empowers dental organizations to realize streamlined operations and untapped profitability.
What will you be doing?
In this internship you will work directly with our VP of Customer Success and Customer Success Managers to increase customer onboarding velocity in our product. You will take ownership of the formating, importing, and maintaining of our product catalog. The accuracy of the product catalog is the foundation for creating a delightful product experience for our client base. As part of this internship you will get to make product improvement recommendations and to participate in the daily operations of our company, including daily standups, leadership meetings and sprint innovation sessions.
What you bring to the table
- Eagerness to jump into an early stage B2B SaaS product, understand product development at the ground floor level and drastically improve the onboarding velocity of CureMint’s growing client base
- Desire to learn the tech stack that helps us build our organization and product including Asana, Hubspot and the CureMint software
- Attention to the smallest of details while maintaining the overall product and project strategy
- Strong Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Enjoy talking about food 🙂
There will be a monthly stipend for this position. There are distributed and in office work options (in our American Underground office). We are especially interested in women and applicants of color.
Why we love it here
- Industry changing product that is simple, affordable and focused on end-to-end solutions
- Work with a team that inspires and challenges each other to grow every day
- Endless growth opportunities
If you are interested, APPLY HERE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.