Takeoff Health (takeoffhealth.com) is a product research and software development company built to help people on their health and wellness journey. We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team immediately to help with social media, branding, and content creation. This position is currently unpaid and we are looking for 3-5 hours of work per week. Our team is happy to provide networking and letter of recommendation support to interns. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if interested.
Takeoff Health (takeoffhealth.com) is a product research and software development company built to help people on their health and wellness journey. We’re looking for a Research Intern to join our team immediately to help with product/market research, partnerships, and user experience research. This position is currently unpaid and we are looking for 3-5 hours of work per week. Our team is happy to provide networking and letter of recommendation support to interns. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information if interested.
Pause For Women is virtual care program for women throughout the menopausal transition. Pause was developed by Dr. Kara McElligott Park, former Duke Faculty and alumni of the Masters of Management and Clinical Informatics (MMCI) program. Pause is more than just a clinic – patients can attend virtual clinic visits, but content is being developed for online classes and a monitored support community.
Dr. McElligott Park, has 13 years of clinical experience as an academic OB/GYN physician. She has also worked in clinical research, business and medical informatics. She has personally mentored countless medical students and residents during her academic career.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
– Posting events and updates on social media
– Identifying consumer market opportunities, social media communication and networking
– Coordinating online meetings and class activities
– Assist with development of patient education materials
Excellent candidates for the position will be passionate about women’s health care, and entrepreneurship. They will be comfortable working with social media, google workspace, and have excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in innovation in a health care field. Business or marketing students would also benefit.
This job opportunity is paid and part-time. The start date is December 15, 2022. To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to Kara@mcelligottparkmd.com.
Social Media Marketing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern. The intern would be responsible for creating marketing content for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter. Posts would be scheduled ahead of time so that they’re consistently run. Must be creative, organized, and have a passion for social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Video Production/Editing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Video Production/Editing Intern. Allergood will produce short training videos to education restaurant staff on food allergens and safe food handling practices. Using the video production studio at the Bryant Center, the hired intern will help film the videos and then edit the videos so they are usable for training restaurant staff. Short quiz questions will follow each video to ensure that staff has understood the concepts shared in the video. Experience with video production and editing of videos is a must. There is urgency to this project, so we are looking to hire someone ASAP! This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Content Creation Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Content Creation Intern. Intern will be responsible for writing blog posts and collaborating with the Social Media Intern and the Founder to create social media marketing materials for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter that will be scheduled ahead of time and consistently run. Must be creative, organized and love design and social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Role/Position for which you are hiring:
Which of the following best describes you:
Employer seeking an intern
This position is:
Please copy and paste your full job description below. Be sure to include information about deadl…
Please check out our program here:
We would like someone with a healthcare background or interest in health & wellness. Need help with content build, blogs and even marketing to support our chatbot program. As a small start-up, we need help in many areas to run the business.
Hours are flexible and require less than 5 hours/week.
Enterprise SaaS Ai platform for doctors automates this manual processes with an easy and intuitive platform that significantly reduces costs,
optimizes staff’s time, and generates ai-based decision support insights resulting in improved patient care.
What We Look For:
Looking for determined, hungry candidates excited about developing a cutting edge product for doctors.
How to Apply:
You can apply by emailing the the founder, Josh Offit, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Your CV
2) 2-3 lines about what motivates you and why you want to be part of our new venture.
Sales Associate Intern
Who We Are
Hydrean is a pioneer in the intersection of tactile mindfulness and mindful jewelry. We’re on a
movement to help people reclaim their attention so they can focus on the people and things that
truly matter. The Hydrean was designed and patented by world-renowned artist Michael Kliën
(Professor at Duke University) and have successfully piloted with Duke’s Kenan Institute of Ethics
across a group of students as an overall initiative to promote awareness and skills for purposeful
living. We are a start-up based in the Research Triangle Area in NC and are looking to accelerate our
growth in the next couple of years.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a driven Sales Associate to drive our go to market across both Enterprise and
Consumer segments of our business. You will be working in a small and nimble team, and directly
with the founder(s) where your input can truly make a difference. You will need to wear many hats,
work smart, and iterate quickly. You will be expected to consistently deliver and you like to be
challenged by the seemingly impossible.
What You Will Do
● Drive sales results in a manner consistent with Hydrean’s core values;
● Formulate key strategies for Enterprise go to market plans and core customer
● Develop, nurture, manage, and convert Enterprise sales across key customer segments;
● Ideate and execute growth strategies for Consumer (D2C) business
Who You Are
● You have a keen interest in mental wellbeing, meditation/mindfulness, or health-related
technologies and trends;
● You work smart, and can think creatively around obstacles you’ve encountered every
step of the way;
● You possess the entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals
in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
● You are willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done;
● You possess a “can do” attitude.
● Hands-on training and mentorship from leadership;
● Unparalleled opportunity to drive direct results with partnership from rest of the
● We’re result-oriented, so you pick how and when you work;
● Remote-first work culture;
● Commission + bonus structure, with potential for profit share
We encourage interested undergraduate students to get in touch with us – this is the time to be part of a founding team and develop and shape the growth of a new company.
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Runbin Dong @ email@example.com.
Want to gain experience in developing and delivering major healthcare innovations? Interested in health policy, entrepreneurship, consulting, business, or healthcare?
Duke undergraduate students of all backgrounds are invited to participate in the second annual Health Policy Case Competition which will be hosted on September 10th and 11th, 2021 in collaboration with Duke Student Collaborative on Health Policy (SCOHP), Duke Consulting Club, Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy, and RTI International.
As a participant, you will gain the opportunity to simulate business problem-solving oriented towards healthcare and network with industry leaders. The first-place team will receive a $1000 cash prize, second place will receive $500, and third place will receive $250!
Apply here today as either an individual or as a member of up to a 5-member team by September 5. No prior experience is necessary: https://forms.gle/pj6WFa1uCXNApMyi6
Enterprise Strategic Research Opportunities and Participant Engagement Internship
This is an opportunity for an enterprising student to gain on the job experience to continue building on a chosen career in healthcare. This role supports the Enterprise Strategic Research Opportunities and Participant Engagement (ROPE) department in Research Administration for the newly integrated Atrium Health and Wake Forest Baptist Health. In following the Enterprise mission to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing for ALL, the primary goal of ROPE is to create the strategic connections that increase patient access to innovative therapies with potential to improve quality of life.
- Assists with research projects, investigations, data analysis, and other projects.
- Assists with data collection, database development and management, and report development supporting research administration programs.
- Helps create reports, PowerPoint presentations, and summary tables.
- Applies excellent written and verbal communication skills to share and gain information with relevant roles within the Enterprise, with research sponsors, and with the public.
- Work requires walking, sitting, and working at a computer. Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds, shoulder height. Ability to work remotely or on the Winston-Salem campus. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and problem- solving skills required.
- Familiarity using databases is required. REDCap database skills a bonus but not required.
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Web research skills are required.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team member and ability to respond creatively to a rapidly changing environment required.
I recognize this is a late call for a summer internship. Thinking this could be an opportunity for that student who may have a commitment that fell through- unfortunate situation that I understand has been more prevalent in the current climate. I am hoping to get some projects started as soon as possible. The internship can end when the student preps for onset of Fall Semester or could continue with fewer hours through Fall Semester. Here is the application link.