July 15, 2014: The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has funded a 4-year SEDAPA award to Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom to develop a set of virtual labs that address the neurobiology of drug abuse. The labs are being developed for high school biology classes and will be field-tested in Durham NC. For schools without the budget to have real labs that scientists use, this is the next best thing to “being there”.
News and Events
- Rex-an online platform for high school biology experiments is now live!
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Elected AAAS Fellow
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom receives new Science Education grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed about Science Education at Duke on WCOM
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed on FOCUS in Sound