SEPTEMBER 30, 2009 – Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom, Director of the Duke Center for Science Education, was interviewed by Ernie Hood on his “Radio In Vivo” at WCOM in Carrboro, NC. She discusses her jump from research in neuropharmacology to research in science education. You can hear a pod-cast of the interview on Sept. 30, 2009.
News and Events
- Rex-an online platform for high school biology experiments is now live!
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Elected AAAS Fellow
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom receives new Science Education grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed about Science Education at Duke on WCOM
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed on FOCUS in Sound