Rex or “Real Experiments” is a very cool web-based platform that allows high school biology students to “conduct” virtual experiments online, interact with real scientists, and use real data generated from published studies. Rex was field-tested in several high school biology classes and is now available to the public free of charge. Try it out at rex.duke.edu
News and Events
- Rex-an online platform for high school biology experiments is now live!
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Elected AAAS Fellow
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom receives new Science Education grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed about Science Education at Duke on WCOM
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed on FOCUS in Sound