In this world of online access it can be difficult to manage copyright and intellectual property issues. Here are several resources that can be helpful when you are planning your courses.
Leave Us Feedback
- Collecting Mid-Semester Feedback from Your Students
- How is Your Course Going? Let Learning Innovation Solicit Mid-Semester Student Feedback
- Symposium Spotlights: Why Students Do Not Turn on Their Video Cameras During Online Classes and an Equitable and Inclusive Plan to Encourage Them to Do So
- Handling Extended Student Absences
- Bridging Biology and Humanity
- How Can Students Use Coursera for Duke?
- Formatting accessible Sakai site content with the updated rich text editor
- Sakai Conversations: Frequently Asked Questions
- More Structured Classrooms and Supportive Instructors Lead to Better Student Experiences
- Fall 2021 Learning Technology Update