Teaching and learning in the online environment is enhanced when educators base their actions on sound guiding principles, and consider all domains of learning. This section of the resource provides in-depth information about each of these areas, and you are encouraged to click on the appropriate link to find recorded lectures, readings, and other resources related to each topic.
Leave Us Feedback
- Leave Us Feedback!
- How the Climate Crisis May Shape Duke’s Second Century: A Conversation with Bryan Alexander
- Embracing ChatGPT in the Financial Technology Classroom
- Duke Considers Pros and Cons of Artificial Intelligence
- What We Read in February 2023
- Yakut Gazi’s Vision: A Keynote Speech at Duke Kunshan University’s Teaching and Learning Showcase
- Duke Invests in Interactive Academic Integrity Education for Undergraduates
- What We Read in Dec 2022 & Jan 2023
- Apply to the Climate and Sustainability Teaching Fellowship by Feb. 28
- Some Thoughts on AI, Plagiarism and Student Assessment
- ChatGPT Answers Some Burning Questions About AI In Higher Ed