This database represents normative visual and semantic feature information on 1000 object images, selected to represent a wide range of real-world concepts organized by category.
- Regularized (300×300) jpegs of all 1000 objects in the database
- Normative semantic features, based on data collected on Amazon Turk
- Memorability information for each item, for both lexical and pictoral recognition memory tests
- Our lab github.
- Jonathan Peelle knows what it’s like to learn fMRI and what your reading list should be.
- Jeanette Mumford’s tumblr or YouTube feed are the best things on either of those websites.
- The Wager/Lindquist Coursera course.
- Maureen Ritchey’s MTL atlas.
- A couple helpful GoogleSheet describing awards for Early Career Investigators.
- The NIH Funding twitter feed.
Local Duke Stuff
- The always helpful BIAC wiki.