IT staff at Duke University use a number of different systems to support efficient maintenance and security of computing devices. These systems are available to all IT Support Groups at Duke and are supported by OIT Device Engineering under the oversight of Duke’s IT Council. Information on getting started with any of these systems can be found right here.
IT staff are encouraged to join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list for announcements and help with managing their environments.
- Macs and Binding October 13, 2022
- Recent issues with Shared Network Adapters October 6, 2022
- Endpoint Management Meeting – June 16, 2022 July 1, 2022
- OIT Device Engineering needs Testers! June 17, 2022
- Endpoint Management Meeting – May 19, 2022 June 2, 2022