IT staff at Duke University use a number of different systems to support efficient maintenance and security of computing devices. These systems are available to all IT Support Groups at Duke and are supported by OIT Device Engineering and Trinity Technology Services under the oversight of Duke’s IT Council. Information on getting started with any of these systems can be found right here.
IT staff are encouraged to join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list for announcements and help with managing their environments.
- Endpoint Management Meeting Minutes for August August 26, 2020
- Dukeblue Certificate and Profile Deployment Options May 11, 2020
- Malwarebytes Incident Response now available! February 6, 2020
- Windows 7/2008/R2 quarantines to start NEXT WEEK February 5, 2020
- Duke University Unsupported OS Quarantine UPDATE January 21, 2020