IT staff at Duke University use a number of different systems to support efficient maintenance and security of computing devices. These systems are available to all IT Support Groups at Duke and are supported by OIT Device Engineering under the oversight of Duke’s IT Council. Information on getting started with any of these systems can be found right here.
IT staff are encouraged to join the email@example.com mailing list for announcements and help with managing their environments.
- So…let’s talk about Zoom’s “Auto” Update on Windows September 21, 2021
- Endpoint Management Meeting – September 16, 2021 September 20, 2021
- Endpoint Management Meeting – August 19, 2021 August 19, 2021
- Endpoint Management Meeting – July 15, 2021 July 29, 2021
- Endpoint Management Meeting – June 17, 2021 June 22, 2021