Outreach and Education
At a Glance
We will work with public health officials, health care providers, medical practice leadership and other partners to promote informed decision making surrounding marijuana use, male reproductive health, and family planning.
Check out our e-packet for providers and pubic health figures, where you will find public and patient education materials and issue briefs related to paternal and material cannabis use.
- We will develop resources that synthesize CIPHERS project research. These resources will include FAQs, fact sheets, presentation materials, social media content, as well as the project website.
- We seek to develop relationships with relevant partners in order to promote informed decision-making and public health guidance.
- We will conduct continuous outreach with the public using social media (Twitter and Facebook) and the project website.
- Health professionals are interested in communicating science-driven guidance to protect the health of citizens. They will therefore incorporate key findings from the CIPHERS project into the decision-making process for public health messaging of recreational marijuana.
- Targeted engagement with health professionals will result in greater public understanding of long-term health effects of marijuana use.