Home » Meet the PSLs

Meet the PSLs

Please access PSL bookings via the Duke Peer Success Leaders community on Penji.

Abigail Bromberger

Email: abigail.bromberger@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Class: 2025

Major: Public Policy

Hometown: New York City

Communities: Edens (Trinity + Bell Tower)

Bio: Hi everyone! I’m Abigail, a junior majoring in Public Policy and minoring in Spanish. Academically, I’m interested in reproductive rights, environmental justice/policy, and civic engagement. On campus, you can find me in the Chronicle office (as one of the Photo Editors), walking between East and West, or eating chocolate chip cookies from Il Forno, and I love to read, spend time in nature, and go on adventures with my friends. I’d love to answer any questions you have about pubpol, photography/on-campus journalism, club sports, balancing academics and campus involvements, research, or literally anything else you can think of. I’m here for whatever you need, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Fun Fact: I recently had a run-in with a bear.

Macey Davis

Email: macey.davis@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Class: 2025

Major: English Major/ minors in AAAS and Creative Writing

Hometown: Makanda, IL

Communities: Blackwell, Randolph; Keohane

Bio: Hi! My name is Macey, and I am a junior planning to declare a major in English with minors in AAAS and Creative Writing. I grew up in a small town in southern Illinois and played sports my entire life. I’ve played soccer since I was six and started kicking for the football team in my sophomore year of high school!I love running, reading rom-coms, and eating pumpkin bread from Café in WU.

I am also an avid Cameron Crazie and was in the front row for the UNC game last year! I am so excited to be part of PSL this semester, and I am happy to talk about anything, from navigating friendships to the transition from high school to college to which classes are the best! I look forward to meeting everyone!

Fun fact: Jon Scheyer (the new MBB coach) took a selfie on my phone the night before the UNC game!  

Yujin Kim (abroad Spring ’24)

Email: yujin.kim@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Class: 2025

Major: Environmental Sciences

Minor: Cultural Anthropology

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Communities: Crowell (Giles + Wilson)

Bio: My name is Yujin, and I am an Environmental Sciences(BS) major. I want to study ecology and/or conservation biology, and I’m also interested in cultural anthropology. I love being outdoors, especially backpacking and hiking. I’m an international student from South Korea, and I’ve lived in Busan, Seoul, Shanghai, and Melbourne. Not being from the U.S. definitely added to my first-year confusion(on top of trying to navigate a whole new academic, social, and cultural scene).I remember being super overwhelmed by the sheer amount of resources and opportunities available at Duke, and I’m still exploring. If you want to chat about making the best use of resources here, or just talk about where to get started, I’m here!

Sabrina Sebastian-San Miguel

Email: sabrina.sebastiansan.miguel@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Class: 2024
Major: Cultural Anthropology, minor in Biology (on pre-med track)
Hometown: Warrenton, VA
Communities: Kilgo (Alspaugh + Brown)

Bio: Hey! My name is Sabrina and I’m a senior majoring in Cultural Anthropology (self-designing a focus on chronic illness experiences and patient-physician communication) with a minor in Biology. As a pre-medical student, I know how difficult it can be to navigate different interests and bridge the humanities/ social sciences with STEM coursework requirements.  I was originally set on declaring a molecular biology major throughout my first 3 semesters at Duke, and even started designing a Program II before choosing  Culanth, so I would love to share what I learned and what drove my decisions to help find the path that best fits you! During my time at Duke, I have participated in FOCUS, independent research study in the Molecular Genetics/ Biochem department, and am involved with Duke Disability Alliance and Help Desk. Please feel free to book a meeting with me to discuss any of the above, or if you just want to chat!

Fun fact: I love kayaking with my two dogs, Oso and Scruffi.  

Michelle Qiu

Email: michelle.qiu@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Class: 2025

Major: Computer Science (AI/ML concentration) + Sociology double major

Hometown: Nashville, TN

Bio: Hi! My name is Michelle and I’m a junior studying CS and Sociology. My interdisciplinary interests have led me towards both tech industry and academic research experiences, so feel free to reach out if you are curious about either! On campus I’m active in DTech, volunteer at CEF, work at the arts annex, and am involved in two different research labs. In my free time I like to crochet, do word puzzles, bake (I’m basically a grandma) and run/work out! Definitely let me know if you have any questions about Duke or just want to chat. I totally understand feeling out of place on campus and want to make your experience here the best that it can be 🙂

Fun fact: Before last summer, I had never been west of the Mississippi River (I’ve now been to Seattle, San Diego, and Vancouver!).

Bella Myer

Email: bella.myer@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Class: 2026

Major: Biomedical Engineering

Hometown: La Jolla, California

Communities: Keohane (Blackwell + Randolph)

Bio: Hi! My name is Bella, and I’m a sophomore on the pre-med track majoring in biomedical engineering. I’m particularly interested in the pharmaceutical industry and the development of drug-delivery techniques. Outside of class, I am involved in the SPIRE Fellows program, Theta Tau (an engineering fraternity), Society of Women Engineers, and pickleball club! I am also involved in women’s reproductive health research at Duke University Medical Center. I remember how overwhelming it can be to be a freshman, so don’t hesitate to reach out. I am happy to answer any questions you may have, talk about anything, or even just be there to listen. I am incredibly excited for the upcoming school year, and I cannot wait to meet everyone!

Fun fact:  I’ve broken 12 bones, but luckily, my dad is an orthopedic surgeon!

Abigail Eun

Email: abigail.eun@duke.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Class: 2025

Major: Computer Science and Public Policy

Hometown: Los Angeles

Bio: Hi! My name is Abigail and I’m a junior double majoring in Computer Science and Public Policy. I’m originally from Los Angeles, California. At Duke, I’m involved with DUU’s Freewater Productions, FORM magazine, Bass Connections, and Business Oriented Women (BOW), to name a few. Feel free to ask me about anything! Whether it’s discussing studying abroad (I studied in Madrid, Spain, and Sydney, Australia through Duke), navigating academics, recruiting opportunities, or anything related to Duke in general, I’m more than happy to chat and share my experiences. I’m so excited to meet all of you. 

Fun fact:  My electric scooter died on a highway in Aix-en-Provence, France.

Anmol Sapru

Email: anmol.sapru@duke.edu

Pronouns: he/him/his

Class: 2025

Major: Data Science and Economics

Hometown: Cheshire, CT

Communities: Kilgo (Alspaugh + Brown) 

Bio: Hey! My name is Anmol and I am a sophomore who is studying the IDM in Data Science and thinking about picking up an Economics Major on the side. I am a huge Duke Sports fan and outside of classes I am almost always at one of the games that seemingly go on every day on campus. I am always willing to chat, so make sure to reach out!

Fun fact: When I was growing up my dream job was to become an ice cream truck driver.