The following are Junior Faculty Activities:
- Works in Progress (WIP) meetings, held bi-weekly for junior faculty to present upcoming academic materials (e.g. manuscripts or proposals)
- Grant Incubator meetings, held weekly for junior faculty that are working to submit a grant in the next NIH submission
- Early-Mid Faculty lunch meetings, these are networking meetings held quarterly to allow this group to come together for information, collaboration, and support. We are also working to start a Wiki group for this group of faculty to have daily access to each other
- Writing Accountability Group (WAG)- this group brings junior faculty together to set aside 1 hour/week for writing
- SYNERGY Population Health Seminar- GIM partners with the Center for Community & Population Health Improvement to hold these seminars monthly
- Wine & Cheese Poster Event- Annual event for networking and for poster presentations. Held in the fall.
- GIM faculty/resident meet & greet breakfast- hosted prior to a Medical Grand Rounds event for the two groups to connect about research & career opportunities in the field