- The Division of General Internal Medicine requests an annual update of every faculty CV. Expect an annual request from the DGIM administrative office.
- Faculty members also should update their online academic profile via Scholars@Duke which presents the academic scholarship of our faculty. This is valuable because it is Duke’s public display of our academic profiles and a remarkable means for others, both within and outside of Duke, to connect in a era where collaboration matters. Search “People” for your name. Click “Manage This Profile” to make edits. We recommend:
- A few sentences describing your academic presence
- Update of other content, if needed
- Upload with a recent photo (within the past three years), if not there already
You may want also to see interesting analytics of your academic publications via Duke Elements such as mentions on Twitter, readers on Mendeley or CiteULike, journal rankings and your paper’s citations, even export your list by PDF including DOI links.
For further details about your photo and Duke Health visit the Department of Medicine Update your Profile section.
Conflict of Interest
- Every two years, faculty members and certain staff members are required to submit a conflict of interest disclosure form electronically.
- Receive access to submit the form or update your current year form when a change of status has occurred.
- Please click here to create or update your COI Disclosure Form (requires NetID)