This entry-level role will be responsible for supporting the JUSTLY team and has substantial job growth opportunities in a start-up work environment that is extremely fast paced and requires an individual with ambition, organizational skills, and an eagerness to develop their professional skills in digital marketing and communications.
- Social media content planning and community engagement for JUSTLY, its customers, Ideanomics corporate, partners, etc.
- Manage marketing communications and social media content calendar
- Capable of running and assessing analytics and responding with recommendations and optimizations
- Support marketing content creation on an as-needed basis – advertising, social media, website, email campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing team to support internal and external business stakeholders
- Conduct research on customer markets, competitors, and relevant news items
- Operational support of data entry and management across Justly platforms
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending industry webinars and reviewing publications
- Experience using social media platforms for marketing products and/or services, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter is autonomous and demonstrates a curious mind-set, a drive to succeed, and a high level of motivation
- Knowledge of all Business applications, such as, but not limited to: MS word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as understanding CRM’s.
JUSTLY is in financial services as an impact broker dealer for institutional, accredited, and retail investors who are interested in curated, vetted, investment opportunities with strong-growth potential that have passed our screening process to meet our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) standards. The businesses in our eco-system that are looking to raise money can be minority-owned, women-owned or have a focus on sustainability, just to name a few of the categories we represent. JUSTLY is registered with FINRA and, to maintain financial integrity, our investors and issuers are put through an enhanced due diligence process, including AML/ KYC review.
Email AInalsingh@investjustly.com to apply