The EBM Subject Guide provides additional resources to help your understanding and practice of Evidence-based Medicine:
- PICO – the well-built clinical question
- Critical Appraisal Worksheets
- Statistics: Reviewing the Results of Studies
- JAMAevidence includes Users’ Guides to the Medical Literature: A Manual for Evidence-Based Clinical Practice, 3rd Edition and The Rational Clinical Examination: Evidence-Based Clinical Diagnosis in addition to many other useful educational guides for teaching and learning EBM.
- Evidence-based medicine : how to practice and teach EBM. 3rd ed. / Sharon E. Straus … [et al.]. Edinburgh ; New York : Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone, 2005. Medical Center Library Call # WB102 Ev32 2005.