I’m a Master of Engineering student at Duke University studying Mechanical Engineering. This profile was made in conjunction with the ME 555 Capstone Design course. Check out my project on drone swarming below, we are working on improving search and rescue through utilizing computer vision with drone swarming. 

Outside the classroom I have spent 3 years working with Duke AERO, our rocketry team on campus, and have launched 3 rockets including the “Coach 30K” rocket at the 2022 Spaceport America Cup. My role has been mainly on the Recovery engineering team where I served as Recovery Engineering Lead for the 20-21 and 21-22 school years.

Additionally, I have interned for 3 terms at NASA Langley Research Center with the Academy program, including the summer of ’22 as a Team Lead. I will be graduating December of 2022 and have accepted a full time Systems Engineering and Integration position with ERC working at NASA Kennedy Space Center. Starting in January I’ll be working on integrating projects in Exploration Ground Systems at KSC, which includes the mobile launchers for Artemis missions, the crawler that carries rockets to the launch pad, and other launch projects.