1. Go to Multi-Factor Authentication Home page (https://idms-mfa.oit.duke.edu/mfa/home)
2. Sign in using your NetID and password.
3. On the home screen select Add a basic cell phone or home/office phone.
4. On the home screen select the type of phone.
It is important to give the device a nickname, as the sign in screen will refer to this nickname rather than the phone number, when supplied.
5. Once the device has been registered, the following page will appear
If ‘Call my phone’ is selected when signing in, an automated call will be made to the selected device requesting that any button be pressed to confirm sign in.
• A confirmation email will also follow, which will contain the information below.