Web Resources- Licensed resources (articles, JAMAEvidence, UpToDate, etc.) are only available while on campus computers or connected to the campus guest WiFi network.
- Duke Medical Center Library Clinical Tools: PubMed, UpToDate, Cochrane Library, etc.
- JAMAEvidence: Rational Clinical Exam series, Users Guides to the Medical Literature, education guides, etc.
- Duke EBP Guide: links to teaching EBP tips articles, CAT templates, tutorials, etc.
Logistics / Expectations
- Participant Planning Guide
- Examples of presentations for small groups
- Tips for Tutor Trainees
- 6 Ts for Teaching / Feedback
Large Group Presentation Slides
- Large group presentation slides will be added during the workshop and posted for a limited time after the workshop ends.
Workshop Manual (Participants will also receive a print copy of the Users’ Guide to the Medical Literature, 3rd ed.)
- The 2020 Workshop Manual will be added a approximately one month in advance of the workshop.
Concurrent Session Resources
- Concurrent session resources and presentation slides will be added during the workshop and posted for a limited time after the workshop ends.
- McMaster University Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Workshop Teaching Packages
- McMaster University Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Workshop Large Group Presentations