Web Resources- Licensed resources (articles, JAMAEvidence, UpToDate, etc. are only available to computers on campus)
- Duke Medical Center Library Clinical Tools: PubMed, UpToDate, Cochrane Library, etc.
- JAMAEvidence: Rational Clinical Exam series, PPT, Users Guides, etc.
- EBM Guide: links to teaching EBM tips articles, CAT templates, tutorials, etc.
Logistics / Expectations
- Participant Planning Guide
- Examples of presentations for small groups
- Tips for Tutor Trainees
- 6 Ts for Teaching / Feedback
Large Group Presentation Slides (will be added during the Workshop)
Workshop Manual (to be posted in April. Participants will also receive a print copy of the Users’ Guide to the Medical Literature, 3rd ed.)
Concurrent Session Resources