April 28th – May 1st, 2020
Information overload is changing all areas of medicine, including health professions education and clinical practice. Now, more than ever, it is critical for health professions educators and clinicians to be prepared for the challenge of practicing and teaching Evidence-Based Practice. For this reason, we invite you to attend an innovative 4-day workshop designed to help clinical leaders and educators enhance their EBP skills. The workshop, held at Duke Health, Durham, NC, will take you out of your normal routine to meet with peers, expert faculty, and EBP mentors in a supportive learning atmosphere that will promote mutual professional growth. During this workshop, you will become better equipped to deal with the changing needs and realities of clinical practice and health professions education in EBP. Workshop objectives include:
- Train leaders in the health professions to facilitate evidence-based clinical practice in their teaching and practice settings.
- Practice the skills involved in evidence-based practice including clinical question formation and acquisition of biomedical evidence from the literature.
- Review and develop critical appraisal skills and application of available evidence to patient care and health professions education.
- Provide interactive experience with a variety of evidence-based resources guided by librarians with expertise in evidence-based practice.
Please take a minute to review the details of this conference. No matter where you are on your career path, you’ll be able to reach your professional goals faster with the help of peers and mentors who will gather in Durham for this exciting workshop.
Tuition for the 2020 Workshop:
- Any Chief Resident – $1,780
- General Registration – $1,980