DIFF 2021 is going VIRTUAL… again!
The new Submission Deadline for the 2021 festival is Friday, March 26th at 11:59PM, with the festival lineup streaming April 9th-10th.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
By submitting a video to DIFF 2021, you agree to the following rules:
- Videos must be no longer than 20 minutes in length.
- Submissions are due March 26th at midnight.
- You will be contacted via email to confirm that your submission has been received. If you have not received this confirmation by noon March 27th, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You will be contacted via email if your entry has been selected for the 2021 Duke Independent Film Festival. If selected, you must attend the second night screening.
- You may submit up to three videos.
- You must be either an undergraduate or a graduate student at Duke University.
- You may submit a video you have made for a class.
- Films will be judged by the DIFF Exec and Editorial Boards and awards will be given for: Best Picture, Cinematography, Director, Film Editing, and the Wesley Hogan Award for Documentary Film.
- Films will NOT be eligible for an audience choice award this year in light of COVID-19.
- Once submitted, DIFF can use entries for promotional purposes.
- DIFF reserves the right to play all entries in a public setting.