- Production Function Estimation with Measurement Error in Capital, joint with Jan De Loecker. The code for this paper is here — note that the datasets on India and Slovenia is not part of the replication files.
- Productivity Dispersion and Plant Selection
- “Nash-in-Nash” Bargaining: A Microfoundation for Applied Work (posted 06/13/17) joint with Gautam Gowrisankaran and Robin S. Lee,
Previously titled “An Alternating Offers Representation of the Nash-in-Nash Bargaining Solution”. accepted at the Journal of Political Economy.
- How Do Electricity Shortages Affect Industry? Evidence from India ( joint with Hunt Allcott, and Stephen D. O’Connell) American Economic Review, Vol 106(3), pp. 587-624, with Online Appendix.
- Reallocation and Technology: Evidence from the US Steel Industry,( joint with Jan De Loecker) American Economic Review (2015), Vol 105(1), pp. 131-171, with Online Appendix .
- Dynamic Inputs and Resource (Mis)Allocation (joint with John Asker and Jan De Loecker) Journal of Political Economy (2014) Vol. 122(5) pp. 1013-1063 (Online appendix , and Commentary on related literature. Earlier version: Productivity Volatility and the Misallocation of Resources in Developing Economies )
- Mergers and Sunk Costs: An application to the ready-mix concrete industry , the American Economic Journal: Micro (2014) Vol. 6(4), pp. 407-447. Note: Superseeds “Using Panel Data to Estimate Entry Models”. The Replication Description and the zip archive) .
- Child Adoption Matching: Preferences for Gender and Race – joint with Mariagiovanna Baccara, Leeat Yariv and Leonardo Felli, American Economic Journal: Applied, 2014, Vol. 6(3), pp. 133-58. And, an Online Appendix and a data appendix.
- Demand Fluctuations in the Ready-Mix Concrete Industry, Econometrica (2013) pp. 1003–1037, with Online Appendix ..
- Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry , joint with Ambarish Chandra. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, vol. 18(4), p. 1045-1070. An online appendix Online Appendix Mergers in Two-Sided Markets is also available.
- Comment on Arradillas-Lopez and Tamer Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, Jul 2008, Vol. 26, No. 3: 307–310.