Starting on April 11, 2016, a new smart phone application will be available to providers across Duke Health that will offer convenient, clickable access to wide range of practical information related to patient care.
- A searchable list of useful phone numbers that eliminates the need to call the operator and which includes a link to the paging web.
- A physician directory that links to dukehealth.org.
- Documentation tips.
- Coding tips.
- A link to Maestro Care help desk and concierge program
- Medical resource links to UpToDate and PubMed.
- A “contact us” option for providing feedback to the app development team.
Please note that the app works on both iPhones and Android phones but not on iPads or tablets. Logging in requires a Duke NetID and password. In addition, some features won’t work if you are not logged onto the Duke intranet.
The new app has been developed over the past year by a group of providers and clinicians led by Dr. Momen Wahidi, and remains a work in progress. It is intended to be a practical resource for providers and will evolve and develop over time with more features to be added based on feedback from the users.
To download the app to your smart phone, view instructions on downloading, and see frequently asked questions, please click here.
Duke Health Providers Apple Installation Instruction
If you have any corrections or feedback about the app, please use the “contact us” button in the app. To share ideas for further development of this application, please contact Dr. Momen Wahidi at: email@example.com