Love

Love

The way I read a novel is that I play a movie in my head as it progresses. I see every scenario that appears in the book, in my head. For this reason I lived through Kevin in the book by KSR. From seeing life from Kevin’s eyes I not only felt the love Kevin had for Romona but also the love he had for Rattlesnake Hill. By the end of the novel I had not only hated Alfredo for taking away Romona from Kevin, I also did for him trying to build a development on the hill for his own economic empowerment.

This kind of connection to Kevin was one of the goals KSR had in mind while writing this novel. As discussed in class everything that KSR put in the book had a purpose. The illustrate details that KSR put in the book allowed for the personal connection between the reader and Kevin. As a result from this connection the beliefs that Kevin had became the readers as well. The reader would then find a passion for learning about the mysteries of the government especially when it pertains to developments and building on natural land. The first step to action is awareness. If KSR increased the awareness in the destruction of natural properties in the real world then more actions would be taken. Instead of the world ending in nuclear warfare or a land of endless freeways and malls like in the first two books of the trilogy, KSR gave the readers a third option. Protect the environment and take a stand.

tes.com