The full curriculum for the 2019 Library Copyright Institute will be posted in full after the Institute, which is held July 23-26, 2019. The agenda for the Institute is available here.
We are grateful to the following instructors, all leading library copyright experts from across the United States, who have offered their time to help teach portions of the 2019 Institute. They include:
- Brandon Butler, Director of Information Policy, University of Virginia Library
- Kyle K. Courtney, Program Manager and Copyright Advisor, Harvard Library Office for Scholarly Communication
- Sandra Enimil, Copyright Services Librarian, The Ohio State University Library, University Libraries
- Ana Enriquez, Scholarly Communications Outreach Librarian, Penn State University Libraries
- Molly Keener, Director of Digital Initiatives & Scholarly Communication, Wake Forest University, Z. Smith Reynolds Library
- Melissa Levine, Director, Copyright Office, University of Michigan Library
- Lisa Macklin, Director, Research, Engagement & Scholarly Communication, Emory Libraries & Information Technology
- Rina Pantalony, Director, Copyright Advisory Office, Columbia University Libraries
- Kevin L. Smith, Dean, University of Kansas Libraries
The 2019 Institute will also include sessions taught by the project Co-PIs.