- Sista Afya: Focus on making quality mental health resources simple, accessible, affordable, and centered around Black women’s experiences through a lens of community support.
- Unapologetically Us: Online community for Black women to seek support.
- Therapy for Black Girls: A database to find trusted, culturally competent therapists that know the feelings and experience of navigating the world as a black woman.
- The Nap Ministry: A blog that explores the science of sleep and black liberation theology. Explores the ideas around “Rest as Resistance” and the liberating power of naps.
- Black Women’s Health Imperative:Organization advancing health equity and social justice for Black women through policy, advocacy, education, research and leadership development.
Never be afraid to seek help. It’s okay not to be okay.
Duke CAPS staff provides services for student groups, particularly programs supportive of at-risk populations, on a wide range of issues impacting them in various aspects of campus life.