Success in our lab depends on a strong commitment to team science and to a diverse science workforce. At the moment we are particularly interested in folks with:
- A background in animal behavior, particularly when combined with…
- …electrochemical or electrophysiological recording in vivo.
- A background in neurochemistry, or analytic chemistry.
- Strong programming skills, particularly bash and Matlab.
- Strong quantitative skills.
That said, we love to hear from talented and motivated individuals who are interested in joining our group, regardless of their prior training and experience.
If that’s you – write to anita[dot]disney[at]duke.edu. Please include a brief description of your research experience, career goals, and why our lab seems like a good fit for you. Also attach a CV, and any unpublished manuscripts (i.e. under review or in preparation) that you would like me to see.