Online Intensive Program Scholar at Girls Who Invest, Business Intelligence Internship at Finhay, Vietnam

Hieu Nguyen completed a 6-month Online Intensive Scholar Program with Girls Who Invest, a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing the number of women in the asset management industry. She learned core finance and investment concepts from the CFA Institute, Wall Street Prep and Wharton Online, focusing on financial modeling, accounting, and portfolio management. She was also a Business Intelligence Intern at Finhay, a fintech start-up in Vietnam, where she got to analyze data from Finhay users to generate useful insights for marketing and product development.

Ask me a question about this poster! Please send me an email.

6 thoughts on “Online Intensive Program Scholar at Girls Who Invest, Business Intelligence Internship at Finhay, Vietnam”

1. Dear Hannah,

This is remarkably impressive and I am so incredibly proud of the effort and passion you put into the things you love

2. Wow! This is amazing! As a first-year interested in finance, I’m planning on applying to GWI next year. I know they offer a 4-week summer intensive course followed by a 6-week internship. Was this the same thing you did, or did you do one of their other programs? Which would you recommend?

1. Hi Sophie, I applied for the summer intensive program (which is the one you described: 4 weeks of courses and 6 weeks of internship). However, I applied pretty late so I was put on the waitlist. I did not get off the waitlist in the end but they gave me access to their online intensive program since my application was strong. In my case, it worked out better for me because of the pandemic, but I would recommend going for their summer intensive program if you can to get more hands-on experiences! Let me know if you have any other questions.