Kerria Weaver

Hi everyone! My name is Kerria and I am happy to be enrolled in this program and community! I recently graduated from NC State University in May with a bachelor’s in English, so I am a part of the Wolfpack, but I am excited to also be a Blue Devil. While at Duke I plan on joining the Chronicle, in hopes of one day gaining a career in journalism. I also plan on being involved with other Duke organizations, events, and traditions so I’m very excited to start this new journey on the Duke University campus!

Preferred Name: Kerria

Please share the title of a book you’ve recently enjoyed and would recommend to your GLS colleagues.
    Each Little Bird that Sings by Deborah Wiles

What movie or television show that you watched recently would you recommend to the rest of us?
    WandaVision

We’re going to make a GLS 2022 playlist on Spotify. Please recommend a song to include that speaks to how YOU feel as you embark on this new learning journey. It could be something that you’re listening to a lot now or a longtime favorite that captures the moment for you.
    Piece of Mind by Kehlani

Coming to the Duke GLS program, I hope to utilize my resources and network with many people!