Madison Bryant

Hi GLS community, I am Maddie Bryant, and I could not be more excited to be a part of the program! I recently graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in business management and entrepreneurship. I am interested in exploring how entrepreneurship and social change initiatives complement each other to create a lasting impact on a community. During my time at Duke, I will also be pursuing a certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. I really look forward to taking the time and energy to explore studies I never got to reach in my undergraduate experience. I hope to gain new experiences, perspectives, and levels of awareness by interacting with my fellow students in the GLS program who are all on unique journeys!

Preferred Name: Maddie

Please share the title of a book you’ve recently enjoyed and would recommend to your GLS colleagues.
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

What movie or television show that you watched recently would you recommend to the rest of us?
    Echoes!!!!

We’re going to make a GLS 2022 playlist on Spotify. Please recommend a song to include that speaks to how YOU feel as you embark on this new learning journey. It could be something that you’re listening to a lot now or a longtime favorite that captures the moment for you.
    This Road I Know by Zach Bryan

Coming to the Duke GLS program, I hope to find my niche passion that I can turn into a business.