Danielle Drogemuller

Danielle Drogemuller

Hi! My name is Danielle Drogemuller and I am from the south suburbs of Chicago, IL. I recently graduated in three years from the University of Pittsburgh this past spring with a Bachelors in Business Administration. I am excited to also be joining the softball team this fall for my remaining two years of eligibility as a pitcher! I’m can’t wait to join Duke this fall and embark on this journey!

Preferred Name: Danielle

Please share the title of a book you’ve recently enjoyed and would recommend to your GLS colleagues. One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard

What movie or television show that you watched recently would you recommend to the rest of us? Ginny and Georgia

Coming to the Duke GLS program, I hope to explore many different areas within graduate school and diversify my educational background.

We’re going to make a GLS 2022 playlist on Spotify. Please recommend a song to include that speaks to how YOU feel as you embark on this new learning journey. It could be something that you’re listening to a lot now or a longtime favorite that captures the moment for you. 180 (Lifestyle) by Morgan Wallen